1. To help you behold Jesus in His amazing grace.
2. To help you get a better understanding of grace and truth vs. religion.
3. To gain a better understanding of God’s kind of righteousness.
4. To help you walk in God’s rest and peace.
Title: Unveiling Jesus: Beholding Him In His Amazing Grace
Author: Tricia Gunn
1. Read chapters 1-5, 11-14, 19-20 of the required text.
2. Attend or view all classes or view or listen to video or recordings of any
missed classes if absentee is excused.
3. Take a test at end of course.
COURSE REQUIREMENTS FOR GRADUATE WORK:
In addition to the above requirements:
1. Read all of the rest of the chapters in Unveiling Jesus.
2. Write a 6-page Research Paper on any of the subjects covered in this